MyAquaFilter Countertop Reverse Osmosis System easily attaches to your kitchen faucet without the need for plumber. Ideal portable solution for your apartment, house, RVs or during your travel time.
- 1st stage: Premium Quick-Connect 5 micron sediment filter. Dust and rust particles are trapped here in the filter which also extends the life of the RO system and the membrane.
- 2nd stage: Premium USA made Quick-Connect T28 coconut activated carbon filter – VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and other common chemicals are removed from the water in this stage. This filter removes chlorine, chloramine, pesticides and herbicides, benzene, trihalomethane (THM) compounds, radon, solvents, and hundreds of other man-made chemicals found in tap water, This stage removes offensive odors, colors, and unpleasant taste.
- 3rd stage: Premium High Rejection TFC type Reverse Osmosis membrane (membrane made in USA). 96%-98% of total dissolved solids (TDS) and other elements are removed in this stage. Arsenic, fluoride, lead, chromium, radium, viruses, bacteria, aluminum, cyanide, methane, silver, copper, chromium, strontium, uranium, benzene, nitrates, cysts, radium. cloudiness and other unhealthy contaminants are removed from the water. 75 or 150 gallons per day capacity (it takes approx 22 minutes to get 1 gallon of pure water for 75 GPD membrane, and 11 minutes – for 150 GPD membrane).
- 4th stage: Premium USA Made DI Ion Exchange Filter (K2555). Produces high quality water with deionizing mixed bed polishing filters. This stage produces exceptionally clean water, absorbing contaminates rest after the reverse osmosis process, and perfect fits for the removal of radiation.
- 5th stage: Standard T33 coconut shell activated carbon filter. The last stage removes any potential remaining unpleasant taste.
Our Universal UltraPure 5-stage RO system is the best RO Water Purification System for water treatment. This Reverse Osmosis Purification System delivers approximately 3-6 gallons of pure water per hour. Our 5 stage Reverse Osmosis Water Purification System is the best fit for water treatment in areas with hard water supply (TDS level above 250-300ppm). Removes more than 800 different hazardous contaminants from the water. RO removes between 90% to 98% of fluoride. For more information on the dangers of fluoride in your drinking water, please visit http://www.fluoridealert.org/faq/. For more information regarding reverse osmosis and pesticide removal, please visit http://www.ehow.com/facts_8333859_reverse-osmosis-remove-pesticides-water.html#ixzz2f7EwjviO.
- If your tap (source) water 300 ppm, after filtration – 1-22 ppm (test can be performed not earlier than 4-6 days of regular use).
- RO System dimension: 14″x6″x6″.
- This RO system produces 1 gallon of water every 11-22 min (very slow, water purification output depends on membrane GPD rating, water dripping not flowing). We highly recommend collecting water in advance (every day or every second day) to always have it on hand. Don’t be surprised, Countertop RO systems purify water 8-10 times longer than a regular water filter.
- Every RO system in the world split water into 2 flows pure and waste water. The ratio is 1 part of pure water for 2.4 parts of waste water. This is how Reverse Osmosis technology works.
- standard kitchen faucet adapter. Shipped by default
- indoor or outdoor via garden/laundry hose adapter
- pulldown/sprinkler type of kitchen faucet (special adapter needed, adapter fits only 50% of sprinkler faucets)
- other type connection (bathroom faucet, shower arm or handheld shower)
- Complete 5-stage Reverse Osmosis Water Purification System with preinstalled new cartridges and RO membrane (ready to use)
- Adapter (depends on the type of connection you choose)
The heart of any RO purification system is a reverse osmosis membrane. RO membrane splits water with 0.0005 micron filtration, approx 1000 times more effective than any water filter without RO membrane (see picture below).
|Elements and the Percent RO Membrane will remove||% of removal|
Compatible SKU#: 002-UB12